Saint Joseph the Worker St. Anne’s Guild
We are a group of women who are committed to support, evangelize, and empower one another, and the children of our parish by offering prayer, on-going faith formation, and group events that foster fellowship. We welcome all women who seek the opportunity to give back to their Church Family, who desire to find their village of supporters, and will strive to build up those around them through positive experiences.
St. Anne’s Guild Events:
- Annual Parish Picnic: Supply a form of entertainment, i.e. Balloon Twister, Face Painting, Bounce House, ect.
- Fall Family Event: Festival or Pumpkin Patch
- Youth ADVENTure Retreat: Three night Youth Retreat with Faith Lessons, Music and Crafts. Retreat culminates with a Youth Mass and Choir
- Easter Family Event
- Vacation Bible School: Typically end of June each Sunner
- Bi-Annual BUNCO: Fundraising event for Adults ONLY. Food, fun & fellowship to raise funds that pay for all Guild offered Youth Events throughout the year. Fall Bunco is on a Friday in October/November and our Spring Bunco is always the Friday before Lent begins.
- Guild Night Out: Members of the Saint Anne’s Guild go for a fun night out together focused on fellowship and the continued growth of friendship within our group and Church Family. Guild nights have consisted of dinner outings, bowling, cooking class, dance class, Milsap Farms pizza night, Guild pool parties and more.
Want To Know More:
Join us for a St. Annes’ Guild Meeting: Meetings are typically the third Sunday of each month at 6:00 p.m. However, date, time and location of meetings may vary to meet the ever-changing family scheduling needs of our members.
Please contact Guild President, Jamie Burton, for exact meeting information each month. Email: email@example.com or text/call 417-894-1781.
Visit our Facebook Page